This list of local government meetings taking place this week includes just highlights from published meeting agendas that are available. To view the complete agenda, visit the web addresses included with the listings or call the entities directly.
Coeur d’Alene Public Works Committee | 4 p.m. Regular meeting. Agenda includes: approval of agreement with Davis Enterprises, Inc., for the Live at Five Concerts at McEuen Park; adoption of modifications Coeur d’Alene Municipal Code, for the purpose of establishing new wastewater user charges and capitalization fees; approval of Cooperative Funding Agreement for the 2018 Chip Seal Project. Library Community Room, 702 E. Front Ave. 208-666-5754. cdaid.org
Idaho Transportation Department | 5 p.m. Public Hearing. Agenda includes: gathering public comment on plans to expand U.S. 95 to four lanes through an improved U.S. 95/Walnut Avenue/Lincoln Way intersection in Coeur d’Alene. Winton Elementary School, 920 W. Lacrosse Ave. 208-772-1200. itd.idaho.gov/d1/
Post Falls School District Board of Trustees | 6 p.m. Regular meeting. Agenda includes: site report on Post Falls High School, Post Falls Middle School and Prairie View Elementary School; Long Range Facility Committee report; district boundaries discussion and consideration for FY 2019 Budget. River City Middle School, 1505 N. Fir. 208-773-1658. pfsd.com
Spirit Lake Urban Renewal | 6:30 p.m. Regular meeting. Spirit Lake City Hall, 6042 W. Maine St. 208-623-2131. spiritlakeid.gov
Hayden City Council | 5 p.m. Regular meeting. Hayden City Hall, 8930 N. Government Way. 208-772-4411. cityofhaydenid.us
City of Coeur d’Alene - Envision East Sherman Strategy Workshop | 5:30 p.m. Workshop. Agenda includes: opportunities to provide feedback on the draft vision for East Sherman Master Plan, a “Build your own Streetscape” exercise, discussion around specific ideas we have for achieving our desired future. Library Community Room, 702 E. Front Ave. 208-769-2300. cdaid.org
Lakeland School District Board of Trustees | 6 p.m. Regular meeting. Administration Offices, 15506 N. Washington St. 208-687-0431. ljsd-id.schoolloop.com
Post Falls Planning and Zoning | 6 p.m. Regular meeting. Agenda includes:
• A request to rezone the property at 1003 E. 3rd Ave. from Heavy Industrial to Community Commercial Services.
• A request to zone approximately 4.737 acres to Single Family Residential and subdivide approximately 9.474 acres into 35-foot single family residential lots.
• A request to construct a church facility complex in an R-1 zone, with the crest height to exceed 35 feet up to a maximum of 65 feet and to allow the bell tower height to be constructed at 100 feet.
• A request to subdivide approximately 8.78 acres of Single Family Residential Suburban into 26 lots with an average density of 2.96 lots/acre,
• A request to subdivide approximately 4.55 acres of Single Family Residential into 21 lots with an average density of 4.60 lots/acre.
• A request to subdivide approximately 14.53 acres into 57 Single Family Residential lots.
• A request to annex approximately 245 acres with a Technology Mixed Zoning Designation.
Post Falls City Hall, 408 N. Spokane St. 208-773-8708. postfallsidaho.org
Spirit Lake City Council | 6:30 p.m. Regular meeting. Spirit Lake City Hall, 6042 W. Maine St. 208-623-2131. spiritlakeid.gov
Harrison Planning and Zoning Commission | 7 p.m. Regular meeting. Harrison City Hall, 100 E. Frederick Ave. 208-689-3212. cityofharrisonid.com
Rathdrum City Council | 6 p.m. Regular meeting. Rathdrum City Hall, 8047 W. Main St. 208-687-0261. rathdrum.org
Post Falls Urban Renewal | 8 a.m. Regular meeting. Agenda includes: committee updates on finance and policy, district review, communications, property and personnel. Post Falls City Hall, 408 N. Spokane St. 208-777-8151. pfura.com