Montana State University awarded 749 undergraduate degrees during MSU’s 2017 fall commencement ceremonies held Dec. 16 in Brick Breeden Fieldhouse.
Students with two asterisks after their name (**) graduated with highest honors. To graduate with highest honors, undergraduate students must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.70. Undergraduate students graduating with honors have a single asterisk (*) after their name. To qualify for graduation with honors, students must possess a cumulative grade point average of 3.25 to 3.69.
A list of the North Idaho graduates follows by hometown:
Hayden: Lynsey Petersen
Sandpoint: Elizabeth Kovalchuk**
• • •
Submit your milestones to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at the Coeur d’Alene Press, 215 Second St., Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814.
• Wedding anniversaries for couples married 25 years and every fifth year thereafter (2 photos accepted)
• Engagement announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Wedding announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Births (1 photo accepted)
• Milestone birthdays at age 70 and every fifth year thereafter or every year after age 90 (1 photo accepted)
• Generations (1 photo accepted)
• Academic honors and higher education accomplishments (1 photo accepted)
• Military announcements (1 photo accepted)
Deadline is 3 p.m. Tuesdays.