Residential swing sets, commercial playgrounds, trampoline sets and basketball hoops are offered at Intermountain Playground Co. With a huge example visible from I-90 off the Pleasantview Exit, the company is in the north end of Pleasantview Business Center at 3920 W. Fifth Ave., west of Post Falls.
Owner Austin Winchester has winter hours of noon to 5 p.m. weekdays and noon to 2 p.m. Saturdays; the hours will extend in March. The company also has an outlet in Boise.
Phone 208-773-8817. Check www.intermountain playgroundco.com.
opens in Riverstone
The one-stop shop for unique gifts, Splendiferous Bazaar has opened at 2061 N. Main St. in Riverstone.
Items include men’s shaving soap and Omega brushes made in Italy, ladies’ candles, exquisite children’s toys, books from everywhere and baby gifts. Owner Lindsay Welch says to “think outside the box.” She also has cards and free gift wrapping.
Hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday and extending in late spring. Phone 208-771-5010. Find “CDAbazaar” on Facebook.
GLO Bar opens tanning salon
Katey and Jason Mckay offer UV tanning, red-light therapy and spray tanning at The GLO Bar at 2073 N. Main St. in Riverstone.
Formerly Solar Flair, The GLO Bar’s receptionists are Alex, Jasmine and Audrey. Hours are 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. weekdays and 10 to 4 p.m. Saturdays.
The Mckays also own Caribbean Tan in Dalton Gardens. Phone 208-667-4399. Find “theglobarcda” on social media.
now on Mill Avenue
Dr. Monte Gores has purchased Coeur d’Alene Acupuncture and moved its location from 1034 N. Third St. to Suite 103 at 1042 Mill Ave. (near Northwest Boulevard).
With 18 years of experience in Chinese medicine, he is the only doctor of acupuncture and Oriental medicine in North Idaho and is a board-certified acupuncturist and herbalist by the states of Idaho, Washington and California.
Hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Phone 208-620-9986. Check www.cdaacupuncture.com.
Complete Tax & Accounting opens this Wednesday
The open house meet-and-greet for Complete Tax & Accounting will be 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday in Suite 4 at 3000 E. Seltice Way.
Owner Deborah Orrey and assistant Hanne will offer tax return preparation, tax planning, bookkeeping, payroll services and bankruptcy preparation. Hours will be 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. weekdays. Phone 208-457-3439.
Country Club Auto
open in Hayden
Used car sales and local consignments are offered at Country Club Auto at 401 W. Dakota Ave. in Hayden.
Owners Justin Minert and Kyle Hephner have hours of 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday. Phone 208-719-9429. Check www.ccahaytden.com.
Now for the Tidbits
• Visual Reality CdA will open soon in the former Wiggett Antique Mall (old Roxy Theatre) downtown.
• Active Northwest Physical Therapy & Wellness will open in March at 301 N. Third St.
• Sonrise Urban Taquera will open in March where Victory Tap House was at Sixth and Sherman.
• Super 1 Foods will open in March in Athol.
• Watch for news on Santorini’s, The Vac Shack, Coeur Beauty Bar, Enchanted and Twice Is Nice in Fairground Center on Government Way.
• Nana Mac’s has closed in Riverstone.
• Body Mechanics with physical therapy and massage is opening in March at 1522 E. Sherman Ave.
• Zips Drive-In will open in April where Burger Express had been at 715 E. Sherman. Yes, Zips had been there earlier.
• Chamira will be closing in The Plaza Shops when the store is sold out. Hours are noon to 5 p.m. Thursday and Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 Saturdays and noon to 5 Sundays. Check “Chamira” on Facebook with junior and women’s clothing, shoes and accessories.
• Burger King has signs “for sale or lease” on Appleway, but it’s open.
• Just Baked bakery and cafe will be with Andrus Fine Art at 6491 E. Seltice Way.
• Honey Co. restaurant will open in the spring where The Cellar was downtown on Sherman.
• Stem Cell Centers will be moving from Post Falls to Coeur d’Alene.
• Radicci Restaurant will open soon where Danaan’s Deli was in Hayden.
• Ellenbecker Eye Clinic will move this summer from 2140 Riverstone Drive to nearby 2020. Coeur d’Alene Plastic Surgery will move at 1875 N. Lakewood Drive.
• Renovation is underway at the former Kelly’s Pub building at 726 N. Fourth St. This spring it will be a breakfast-lunch eatery called Ten/6.
• Badass Backyard Brewing will be in Suite C at 317 E. Coeur d’Alene Ave. Pizza & Pretzels will open in Silver Lake Mall.
• ICCU is building a new place near Winco. Several new apartment buildings will be there also.
• Staybridge Suites hotel is under construction in Riverstone with a $10 million building permit.
• Openings coming on Fourth Street include the Relic Moon, offering piercing and body jewelry, and the White Pine coffee place.
• New construction off Mullan Avenue will be a Coachman Auto Body.
• A new Asian eatery will be where the Kynrede Cafe was removed in Hayden. Watch for El Taco Loco off Canfield Avenue.
• Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
• The dove dove into the bushes.
• One Cd’A street is named (from east to west) Shadduck, Margaret, Kathleen and Greenwich. It ought to be just the historical Shadduck.
• Contact Nils Rosdahl at firstname.lastname@example.org.