Ron and Nancy Edinger celebrated 60 years of marriage on June 1, 2017. They have lived in Coeur d’Alene their entire married life. They have three daughters that live in Coeur d’Alene and have raised 10 grandchildren, including 11 great-grandchildren.
Partially retired, Ron is still a city councilman for Coeur d’Alene and Nancy is enjoying her retirement volunteering with the Coeur d’Alene Carousel Committee, while helping with her great-grandchildren.
In their free time, they enjoy attending sporting events for their grandchildren and mainly spending as much time as possible with their children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren. Always a revolving door of children in and out, which in “Nana and Papa’s” world is a perfect life.
Patrick and Erin Lenz, married June 17, 1977, at St. Thomas Church in Coeur d’Alene.
U.S. Army Specialist Jerry J. Cobb has recently been promoted to the rank of Sergeant. Cobb is currently stationed at Fort Jackson, S.C., and is involved in the training of new recruits.
Sgt. Cobb is the son of Jeffrey Cobb of Hayden and Sandy Daniel of Coeur d’Alene.
Midshipman Steven Price, son of Edward and Marie Price of Dalton Gardens, graduated from the U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis, Md., on May 26, 2017.
Steven was awarded a Bachelor of Science degree in aerospace engineering and was commissioned as an ensign in the U.S. Navy. He will report to Pensacola, Fla., to begin flight school to become a Navy pilot.
• • •
Submit your milestones to email@example.com or in person at the Coeur d’Alene Press, 215 Second St., Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814.
• Wedding anniversaries for couples married 25 years and every fifth year thereafter (2 photos accepted)
• Engagement announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Wedding announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Births (1 photo accepted)
• Milestone birthdays at age 70 and every fifth year thereafter or every year after age 90 (1 photo accepted)
• Generations (1 photo accepted)
• Academic honors and higher education accomplishments (1 photo accepted)
• Military announcements (1 photo accepted)
Deadline is 3 p.m. Tuesdays.