Habitat for Humanity of North Idaho would like to thank the community for their support of our 8th annual Hearts for Homes fundraiser on March 24. We are truly fortunate to live and work in North Idaho, and it’s even more apparent after seeing how many people attended our event that night at the Best Western Plus Coeur d’Alene Inn. Habitat’s housing programs cannot exist without our amazing supporters and volunteers, and they’re also the only reason our dinner and auction was such a success. We owe a special thank you to the volunteers and sponsors who helped make this event possible, and to Carrie Schulp for attending and sharing her story of home ownership with everyone.
• To our $1,000 Silver Sponsor: Coeur Products
• To our $500 Bronze Sponsors: Parker Toyota, bankcda, Coeur d’Alene Kiwanis Club and The Tire Depot
• Game prize suppliers: Orvis Northwest Outfitters, Black Sheep Sporting Goods, Fine Image Photography
• To our incredible volunteers: Sandie Ford, for spending an incredible amount of time coordinating donations from our amazing community businesses. Melissa Scott, for creating the event program along with taking care of many other miscellaneous projects in the office. Rebekah Paragamian, for marketing the event on social media and for letting us strong arm you into keeping our night organized and efficient.
• To the rest of our incredible volunteers who helped make the gift baskets look amazing, took on all manner of preliminary tasks, and provided the manpower for this wonderful event: Sharon Agee, Dana Bell, Lauren Carlsen, Caitlin Troyer, Rachell Davis, Diana Newton, Lindsay Rude, Tiffani Bartel, Holly Brunner, Amy Beebe, James Paxton, Korrei Kruger and Kya Kruger.
See the awe-inspiring list of other individuals and businesses, which is too long to include here on our website at www.northidahohabitat.org/2017h4hcontributors/.
Finally, to our amazing board members and staff who displayed incredible patience and dedication when we decided to fully commit to this event much later than we should have: Michaelle Sande, Dana Woodall, Lorna Wasson, Mark Butera, Kitty Krier, Jerri Slocumb, Jamie Smith, Julie Nutter, Barbara Pianko, Elisabeth Haas and Teresa Roberts.
Habitat for Humanity
of North Idaho