Bob and Sharon Foster
Bob (Weiser) and Sharon (Carlson) Foster, of Coeur d’Alene, celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary on March 11, 2017, with a family dinner at Sargents in Hayden hosted by their children. They were married on March 9, 1957.
Bob was a business owner and Sharon a housewife. Both are retired.
Their children are Jack (Heather) of Kalispell, Mont., Jay (Sam), Jeff and Jodi (Mike) of Coeur d’Alene; grandkids Angela (deceased), Shawna (KC), Mike, Hailey and Jami; and great-grandchild Kasen.
Will and Barb Neal
Will and Barb Neal, of Hayden Lake, celebrated their 40th anniversary on Valentine’s Day. They spent their anniversary in Florida visiting the Everglades and Biscayne national parks along with time spent in Key West. Prior to leaving on their trip, family members gathered together for a special dinner to celebrate.
The secret to their long and happy marriage is keeping God first and enjoying new adventures together!
The Domit family celebrated five generations. From left: Hannah L. Domit of Rockford, Wash., Jack E. Domit of Post Falls, Leonardo A. Pounds of Camp Lejeune, N.C., Corporal Alexandra E. Pounds USMC of Camp Lejeune and Robert J. Domit of Rockford.
• • •
Submit your milestones to email@example.com or in person at the Coeur d’Alene Press, 215 Second St., Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814.
• Wedding anniversaries for couples married 25 years and every fifth year thereafter (2 photos accepted)
• Engagement announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Wedding announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Births (1 photo accepted)
• Milestone birthdays at age 70 and every fifth year thereafter or every year after age 90 (1 photo accepted)
• Generations (1 photo accepted)
• Academic honors and higher education accomplishments (1 photo accepted)
• Military announcements (1 photo accepted)
Deadline is 3 p.m. Tuesdays.